Wednesday, October 15, 2008

UPDATE!!


Gracie


Eve


Ok, I figure it is time to give an update to all my wonderful clients, followers and friends!! I had an emergency c-section on September 17th. My twin girls, Gracie and Eve, were born at 31 weeks. It put a stop to my work, that's for sure! But they are doing great, and are actually coming home from the hospital on Saturday! We are very excited.
I am still doing some studio work, although for the next couple of months, it will be select. So if you are interested in Christmas photos, you should contact me sooner than later, since I am only doing a small amount of studio work until after Christmas.
I am slowly working on a "revamp" and am very excited. I will have new goodies to offer in the new year! Also, there are a few links on my website (such as 'more samples') that are not working. Eventually I will get the website to full working potential, it has been put on the back burner a little bit, but I promise, it will soon be working wonderfully!!
Other then that, stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos trafficmen.net